Julia Chuzhoy's Talks
Julia Chuzhoy's talks
- Some Graph Minor Theory and its Uses in Algorithms.
Tutorial at Theory Fest / STOC,
Montreal, June 2017.
- Graph Routing Problems: Approximation, Hardness, and Graph-Theoretic Insights.
Tutte's 100th Distinguished Lecture Series,
University of Waterloo, May 2017.
- New Hardness Results for Routing on Disjoint Paths.
Simons Symposium on Approximation Algorithms, Apr 2017.
- Polynomial Bounds for the Grid-Minor Theorem.
- Approximation Algorithms for Graph Routing Problems,
Approx and Random 2012 invited talk,
- Routing in Undirected Graphs with Constant Congestion
BIRS workshop on approximation algorithms and hardness of approximation, Nov 2011.
- On Allocating Goods to Maximize Fairness, 2009
back to my homepage