- Freda Shi joins as a new Ph.D. student in fall 2018
- Allyson Ettinger and Sam Wiseman join TTIC as Research Assistant Professors
- Ph.D. student Bowen Shi won a poster prize at the Midwest Machine Learning Symposium (MMLS). Congrats, Bowen!
- Weiran Wang, post-doc 2014-2017, is now a Machine Learning Scientist at Amazon Alexa. Congrats, Weiran!
- We welcome three new Ph.D. students in fall 2017: Lingyu Gao, Ankita Pasad, and Davis Yoshida
- Hao Tang has successfully defended and submitted his Ph.D. thesis, and is now a post-doc at MIT. Congrats, Hao!
- Liang Lu, Research Assistant Professor 2016-2017, is now at Microsoft. Congrats, Liang!
- Two Best Paper Awards at ACL RepL4NLP 2017 workshop. Congrats to Ph.D. students Lifu Tu, Hai Wang, and Takeshi Onishi!
- Herman Kamper, post-doc 2017, is now a lecturer at Stellenbosch University. Congrats, Herman!
- Karl Stratos joins TTIC as a Research Assistant Professor
- The Who-did-What data set and leaderboard are now available here.
- Liang Lu joins TTIC as a Research Assistant Professor
- Taehwan Kim has successfully defended and submitted his Ph.D. thesis, and is now a post-doc at Caltech. Congrats, Taehwan!
- Mohit Bansal, Research Assistant Professor 2014-2016, is now an Assistant Professor at UNC Chapel Hill. Congrats, Mohit!
- Paper on mapping unseen words wins Best Paper Award at ACL RepL4NLP workshop. Congrats to visiting student alumnus Pranava Swaroop Madhyastha!
- Congrats to Hao Tang and Taehwan Kim for Student Paper Award recognition at ICASSP 2016!